By: Reality SF
Life Without Lack (A Lent Series)
Lent is the 46-day period between Ash Wednesday and Easter. It’s meant to be a time for confession, repentance, grief, fasting, and meditation on Scripture — preparing our hearts to celebrate resurrected life with Jesus on Easter. We as a church are keeping this tradition by meditating on Psalm 23 and practicing quitting something each week.
- Week 1 | February 18th — Quitting Worry (Psalm 23:1)
- Week 2 | February 25th – Quitting Stress (Psalm 23:2-3a)
- Week 3 | March 4th – Quitting Wandering (Psalm 23:3)
- Week 4 | March 11th – Quitting Fear (Psalm 23:4)
- Week 5 | March 18th – Quitting Discord Personal Reflection (Psalm 23:5) – To allow CG leaders to rest and be present for Leaders Night, there are no formal Community Group gatherings this week. Therefore, this material is intended to be a personal reflection.
If you have any encouragements or suggestions related to this CG Material, please email email@example.com.