Journey Through John Blog Series
By: Reality SF
The disciple John was a masterful storyteller, sharing about Jesus in a way that appealed to the Jewish and Greek audiences of his time. John was able to use the cultural understandings of the day to convey the reality of who Jesus was. But what about our modern context here today? How is Jesus is being made known to us as we make our way through our lives, work, and neighborhoods? And how does Jesus’ reality in turn change the way we interact with the world around us?
This blog series shares stories and reflections on Jesus as reality in our modern lives through community submissions from our Reality SF family. Each post is written in an interview style, so we can get to know those in our community and participate in their experience as they abide with God as they abide in San Francisco.
Table of Contents
- Jesus Is Reality Beyond All Distractions by Jimmy Spencer
- The City In A New Light by Natalie So
- Strength And Peace In The Presence of Jesus by Laura Richardson
- Discovering The Truth Of Jesus by Eugene Kim
- Inviting Jesus Into My Everyday Reality by Brenna Esparza