Jesus desires all children to come and experience Him. And our kids ministry, The Village, will create a space for kids to hear about and experience Jesus.
- Parents with infants 0-12 months old are invited to enjoy reserved box-level seating in the Opera House auditorium. These box seats are limited, however, so if you are hoping to sit with extended family or friends, please consider alternative seating.
- 6-18 months: Directly behind the box-level seating, we will have a nursery area for children 6-18 months old with toys and a changing area. Village volunteer caretakers will be available in this nursery area.
- 18-24 months: Directly above the box level, we will have another nursery area on the grand tier level for children 18-24 months old with toys and a changing area. Village volunteer caretakers will be available in this nursery area.
- 2-11 years: We will host a special Easter program for Pre-K and Elementary kids at the Boys and Girls Club of San Francisco, located only a block away from the Opera House. Children in this age group will engage with one another and the Easter story, under the guidance of our trained Village Volunteers.
- 6 – 18 months: check-in will begin at 10:00AM directly behind the box-level seating of the Opera House, which is accessible through the staircase behind the balloon arch in the lobby.
- 18 – 24 months: check-in will begin at 10:00AM on the grand-tier level entrance of the Opera House which is accessible through the staircase behind the balloon arch in the lobby.
- Here is a map showing where each age group will be cared for in the Opera House.
- 2-11 years: Check-in and drop-off will begin at 10:00AM at the Boys & Girls Club of San Francisco (one block away at 380 Fulton Street). Parents will be responsible for dropping off and picking up their 2 to 11-year olds there, and ushers will be available to guide to and from the Opera House. Here is a map showing the short walking distance between the two venues.
Stroller parking will be available in the main lobby near the elevators, just behind the balloon arch.
If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Easter Home