A Lecture on Sexual Formation w/ Jon Tyson
When: September 3rd at 7PM (Doors open at 6PM)
Where: Dolores Park Church
For anyone who has read the New Testament, it’s clear that Jesus’ vision of sexuality is starkly different from the thinking and practices of our western culture. And while Jesus has things to say about the morality of our thinking and practices around sexuality, He also cares deeply about how our sexuality forms who we are becoming as human beings. On September 3rd, we are hosting A Lecture on Sexual Formation with Jon Tyson*, examining Jesus’ vision of sexuality and how it can actually lead to deeper joy and flourishing in our lives.
- Tuesday, September 3rd
- Dolores Park Church (map)
- 7:00PM (Doors open at 6:00PM)
- Please arrive early, as there are only 500 seats available at our venue. (If you are unable to attend in person, you’ll be able to watch or listen online at a later date.)
- Bonus! We’ll have cold brew coffee available for this hot summer night 🙂
- Childcare: There will be no on-site childcare for this event; however, Reality SF is offering a 50% childcare reimbursement to RSF parents who would like to attend. Please hire your own babysitter and then after the event, email email@example.com for the reimbursement form.
* About Jon Tyson
Jon Tyson is an international speaker, author, pastor, and church planter in New York City. Originally from Australia, Jon moved to the United States twenty years ago with a passion to cultivate renewal in the Western Church. He is the author of Sacred Roots, A Creative Minority, and The Burden is Light. After founding a multi-parish church in NYC, Jon now pastors Church of the City New York.
This lecture is the second of two lectures we are hosting on sexuality. Find details on the other lecture, God & the Gay Community.