Morning Gathering at Congregation Sherith Israel
When: August 19th at 10:30AM
Where: Congregation Sherith Israel
This Sunday, August 19th, we won’t have access to Everett Middle School. So instead, we’ll hold our morning gathering at the beautiful Congregation Sherith Israel at 10:30AM. We’ll be starting a new sermon series called “Everyday Mystic: Living in Union with God and Cultivating a Life of Intimacy.” This gathering will be a time when both kids and adults can engage, worship, learn, and respond to God.
- Parking will be available only on the streets and at nearby pay-to-park garages. If you’re able, we encourage you to walk, bike, or take public transit.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Sherith auditorium (water is okay).
- The Village will be available for 6 months through 7 years old. Check-in will be at the main lobby entrance to the building.
- Eight-year-olds and up will participate in the main gathering! (Parents, read this resource to help your kids prepare.)
- Our evening gathering will remain at 6:30PM at Dolores Park Church.