Belonging & Becoming Parenting Conference
When: June 8th | 9AM - 4PM
Where: Reality SF Headquarters
As a church, we hope to support families in creating healthy cultures and rhythms for thriving in San Francisco. In our city, many families lack the extended family support and familiarity with their surroundings to feel comfortable raising children here. And that’s why we’re hosting a special conference on June 8th called Belonging & Becoming with Mark & Lisa Scandrette* to provide tools and opportunities for cultivating a vision of thriving family life in San Francisco.
Parents can expect to gain practical wisdom, connection with others in similar life stages, and inspiration for exploring what might be possible for family life in San Francisco.
* About Mark & Lisa Scandrette
– Mark and Lisa Scandrette are the co-authors of the book Belonging and Becoming: Creating a Thriving Family Culture.
– They are co-founders of ReIMAGINE: A Center for Integral Christian Practice.
– They lead an annual series of retreats, workshops, and projects designed to help participants apply spiritual wisdom to everyday life.
– For twenty five years, they have devoted themselves to creating community, offering hospitality, and inviting transformation in at-risk neighborhoods.
– They live in the Mission District of San Francisco and have three young adult children.
– Mark is also the author of Practicing the Way of Jesus and Soul Graffiti. Together, Mark and Lisa also co-authored FREE: Spending Your Time and Money on What Matters Most.