Marriage Selah: A Marriage Ministry Workshop
When: May 4th | 9:30AM - 4:30PM
Where: Reality SF Headquarters
The Marriage Selah Workshop is an opportunity for Christian married couples to pause and spend a day contemplating, reflecting, and investing in their marriages. RSF congregants Vince and Lori Conroy* will lead couples through an interactive time of hearing from God and focusing on a core set of essential marriage practices and topics.
Participants will be equipped in areas including:
– Biblical foundations for a healthy Christian marriage
– Protecting and deepening Marriage connection and commitment
– Spiritual practices in marriage
– Communications, conflict resolution, and forgiveness
– Navigating roles and responsibilities in your marriage
– Saturday, May 4th
– 9:30AM – 4:30PM
– Lunch and refreshments provided
– Reality SF Headquarters (1504 Bryant St., 3rd Floor)
– Limited parking is available in our lot. If the lot fills up, there is also ample street parking nearby. If you bike, feel free to bring your bike up to our space.
– Cost is $10.00 per person to help support the cost of food and materials. Scholarships are available if needed.
– No childcare will be offered at this event; however, we would love to support you by reimbursing half of your babysitting cost for the day. If you are interested and would like help with the cost of babysitting, please email Kevin Cooke, and we will give you more info and instructions on how to submit a childcare reimbursement request.
– Register for Workshop
* About Vince & Lori Conroy
Married for 37 years, Vince and Lori have decades of experience helping couples strengthen and deepen their marriages. Lori is a licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, and Vince is a grief counselor, spiritual director, and is currently finishing up a Master of Divinity program at Fuller Theological Seminary.