When: Wednesdays at 7 PM (Doors open at 6:30 PM) & Sundays at 8:15 PM
Where: Reality SF Headquarters & Dolores Park Church
At Reality SF, we deeply value living in authentic community with other followers of Jesus. To facilitate a welcoming environment for all those entering community for the first time or those renewing commitment to community after a hiatus, we provide the Wednesday Newcomer Community Group. Hosted every week, Wednesday Newcomer CG serves as a space to experience Christ-centered community as you are matched with a neighborhood-based Community Group (CG) near your home or work. Participants can expect times of connection, discussion, and prayer — whether you are still exploring the Christian faith, returning to church after some time, or have been following Jesus for years.
Wednesday Newcomer CG:
– Every Wednesday night, 7PM–9:30PM (Doors open at 6:30PM)
– Reality SF Headquarters (1504 Bryant St, 3rd Floor)
– No need to RSVP. Just show up!
– Refreshments provided. Feel free to bring something to share, though not required.
– Limited parking is available in our lot; please park only in spaces marked “Reality SF.” If you bike, you can bring it up to our space.
How to Join a CG Near Your Home or Work:
– First, attend Wednesday Newcomer CG a total of four times, getting to know some of our staff and leaders.
– After you have attended four times, an RSF staff member will connect you over email to an existing CG near your home or work.
– Third, attend your new CG and build relationships in that group!
If you cannot attend Newcomer CG on Wednesday nights, you may attend our Sunday Evening Eat Ups as a backup:
Sunday Evening Eat Ups:
– Every Sunday night at 8:15PM, just after our 6:30PM gathering at Dolores Park Church (455 Dolores Street)
– No need to RSVP, just find the Welcome Team with the “Eat Ups” signs in front of the sanctuary stage.
– If you attend Sunday Evening Eat Up, please remove your car from the Everett parking lot before 9PM (when it closes).
If you cannot attend either Wednesday Newcomer CG or Sunday Evening Eat Up, please email email@example.com.