Newcomer Community Events
When: Wednesdays at 7 PM & Sundays at 8:15 PM
Where: Reality SF Headquarters & Dolores Park Church
At Reality SF, we deeply value living in authentic community with other followers of Jesus. To facilitate a welcoming environment for our newcomers we provide two Newcomer Community Events. Both events are every week and serve as a space to experience Christ-centered community until you are matched with a neighborhood-based Community Group (CG) near your home or work. Participants can expect times of connection, discussion, and prayer — whether you are still exploring Christian faith, returning to church after some time, or have been following Jesus for years.
There are two opportunities to experience Newcomer Community at Reality SF: Newcomer Community Group and Sunday Evening Eat Up:
– During Holy Week, Newcomer CG will meet on Maundy Thursday, April 18th. (Usually meets on Wednesday nights.)
– 7-9:30PM (Doors open at 6:30)
– Reality SF Headquarters (1504 Bryant Street, 3rd Floor)
– No need to RSVP, just show up!
– Limited parking is available in our lot (please park only in spaces marked “Reality SF”). There is also ample street parking nearby. If you bike, feel free to bring your bike up to our space.
Sunday Evening Eat Up:
– Every Sunday night (Note: On Easter Sunday, April 21st, there is no Sunday evening Eat Up osince there is no evening church gathering that day. All details for our Easter morning gathering at the Opera House can be found here.
– 8:15PM, just after our 6:30PM gathering at Dolores Park Church (455 Dolores Street)
– No need to RSVP, just find the Welcome Team with the “Eat Ups” signs in front of the sanctuary stage.
– If you attend Sunday Evening Eat Up, please remove your car from the Everett parking lot before 9PM (when it closes).
How to Join a CG Near Your Home or Work:
– First, attend Wednesday Newcomer CG or Sunday Evening Eat Ups 3-4 times, getting to know some of our staff and leaders.
– Second, an RSF staff member will connect you over email to an existing CG near your home or work.
– Third, attend your new CG and build relationships in that group!
If you cannot attend either Wednesday Newcomer CG or Sunday Evening Eat Up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.