The Village Workshop on Preparing for Parenthood
When: November 4th | 1PM - 3:30PM
Where: Reality SF Headquarters
For most, having a baby is extremely challenging and life-altering. Research shows that 69% of new parents experience conflict, disappointment, and strained relationships due to lack of sleep, endless chores, financial troubles, and other issues. That’s why The Village is offering this special workshop on practical skills, support, and advice for new and expecting parents!
Participants can expect to gain a better grasp of how to:
– Transition into parenthood smoothly
– Maintain a healthy marriage
– Find resources for areas of need such as sleep rhythms, lactation, doulas, etc.
Additionally, we hope to connect new and expecting parents to one another so they may journey together in this new season of life. To help us get a headcount, please RSVP here.
- Sunday, November 4th
– 1PM – 3:30PM
– Reality SF Headquarters, in Fellowship Hall (1504 Bryant St., 3rd Floor)
– Limited parking is available in our lot (please park only in spaces marked “Reality SF”). There is also ample street parking nearby. If you bike, feel free to bring your bike up to our space.
– RSVP Link