Thriving Family Workshops
When: March 13th | 6PM
Where: Reality SF Headquarters
In our city, parenting can often feel isolating and intimidating. But you are not alone! There are many parents with young kids at Reality SF who are celebrating, struggling, and growing together. So on March 13th, we’re hosting a Thriving Family Workshop to create space for you to be real about your needs and to equip you in how to thrive in parenting and family life in SF.
What we’ll do:
– Connect with other parents
– Talk about on healthy rhythms, prayer, and friendship
– Develop a biblical vision for our families
Our first workshop will be on March 13th (details and RSVP below). Stay tuned for future workshops in April and May!
– March 13th
– 6PM-7:30PM (Doors open at 5:30)
– Childcare provided
– RSVP (So we can prepare for the event and childcare needs)
– Reality SF Headquarters (1504 Bryant St., 3rd Floor)
– Limited parking is available in our lot (please park only in spaces marked “Reality SF”). There is also ample street parking nearby. If you bike, feel free to bring your bike up to our space.