Thriving Family Workshops
When: May 8th | 6PM
Where: Reality SF Headquarters
On Wednesday, May 8th, we’re hosting a Thriving Family Workshop to create space for you to be real about your needs and to equip you in how to thrive in parenting and family life in SF.
What we’ll do:
– Share a meal
– Connect with other parents
– Reframe our goals in parenting. Rather than focusing on behavior and information transfer, what if instead we put our energy into placing our children in the path of the divine and helping them fall in love with Jesus?
– May 8th
– 6PM-7:45PM (Doors open at 5:30)
– Childcare provided
– RSVP (So we can prepare for the dinner and childcare needs)
– Reality SF Headquarters (1504 Bryant St., 3rd Floor)
– Limited parking is available in our lot (please park only in spaces marked “Reality SF”). There is also ample street parking nearby. If you bike, feel free to bring your bike up to our space.