Everett Thanksgiving Food Drive
November 10th & 17th
Everett Middle School
In partnership with the SF-Marin Food Bank and Everett Middle School, we’re hosting a Thanksgiving Food Drive! The food collected will directly benefit 25 Everett families in the Mission, while the rest will contribute to the SF-Marin Food Bank.
Bring your donations of nonperishable foods to the collection bins in the Everett lobby on November 10th and 17th. Let’s shower this community with Christ’s generosity this season!
- Tuna and other canned meats
- Low-sugar cereal
- Peanut butter
- Whole-grain rice, pasta, and oats
- Low-sodium soups and stews
- 100% fruit juice
- Canned fruit and vegetables
- No glass items, opened packages, or pet food
- Check that items are still within their “Use before” date.
- Avoid perishable items like dairy, fresh meat, or fresh fruits and vegetables.
Other Current Events
Check out these other events happening soon!