Fall 2019 Premarital Class
September 22nd – October 20th
Some statistics report that couples who have premarital counseling have a 30% higher success rate in their marriage than other couples who do not participate in premarital counseling.
As Christians, how much more success will we experience with Jesus in the center as we devote ourselves to Him in our relationships? The world needs strong marriages that can reflect and demonstrate God’s love to His creation. It is our goal to help you achieve this by equipping you with Biblical principles, Godly wisdom, and practical tools as you step into this new season.
This class will meet for five consecutive Sundays; here are the currently planned topics:
- Session 1: September 22nd – The Call & Purpose of the Christian Marriage
- Session 2: September 29th – Communication & Conflict
- Session 3: October 6th – Boundaries in Marriage
- Session 4: October 13th- Prayer & Forgiveness
- Session 5: October 20th – Sex & Marriage
It is our hope to cultivate community and relationships, so your presence at every class is strongly desired. The cost for this class is $100 per couple ($50 per individual), which will cover materials and other resources.
- Sundays, September 22nd – October 20th
- Reality SF Headquarters (map below)
- Limited parking is available in our lot (please park only in spaces marked “Reality SF”). There is also ample street parking nearby. If you bike, feel free to bring your bike up to our space.
- Cost: $100 per couple; $50 for individuals
- Register here
Other Current Events
Check out these other events happening soon!
An Evening to Celebrate Young Life
Featuring a wine-tasting competition, food, and prizes.
Everett Thanksgiving Food Drive
On November 10th & 17th, we’re partnering in the Everett Thanksgiving Food Drive! The food collected will directly benefit 25 Everett families in the Mission, while the rest will contribute to the SF-Marin Food Bank.
A Lecture on Politics w/ Eugene Cho
On November 18th, we are hosting a Lecture on Politics with Eugene Cho, where we'll pursue wisdom in how to engage in political conversations with one another in love, while keeping "the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace" (Ephesians 4:3).