Wisdom in Dating: A Forum on Loving & Honoring Others
Dolores Park Church
While the Bible does not directly address how to date in the 21st century, we can look to applicable principles from Scripture that instruct us in how to treat people with love and honor. So on September 30th, a team of leaders from Reality SF will guide our community through a forum on Christian dating — aiming to prompt a greater culture of encouragement and honor in our church and city.
For anyone seeking wisdom from a Christian perspective about dating, join us for this forum involving audience interaction, Biblical teaching, communal prayer, panel discussion, and an optional mingle after the gathering.
- Monday, September 30th
- 7:00PM (Doors at 6PM; space is limited, so please arrive early to get a seat.)
- Optional mingle at 9:00PM
- Hosted at Dolores Park Church (map below)
- Parking available two blocks away at Everett Middle School (lot will close at 9:30PM)
- While we highly recommend attending this forum in person… for those who are unable to attend, we will publish it later online.
- Childcare: There will be no on-site childcare for this event; however, Reality SF is offering a 50% childcare reimbursement to RSF parents who would like to attend. Please hire your own babysitter and then after the event, email email@example.com for the reimbursement form.
Other Current Events
Check out these other events happening soon!