Parking & Transit on Sundays
While there is parking available, we want to stress that it is limited, and we would like to prioritize these spaces for those who truly need them. So, we want to encourage anyone who is able to please walk, bike, or take public transit. This not only frees up needed space for those in our church, but is also kind to our neighbors here in the Mission District.
If you need to drive, parking options include:
- The Mission Bartlett Garage (3255 21st St.), with 2-hour validation, is available for Reality SF attendees. Please bring your parking ticket to the Information Table in the RSF lobby to receive your validation.
- The 1314 Valencia St. lot is available until 2PM for families with young children.
- Our church garage (accessible from Orange Alley) is reserved for those with disabilities.
- Parking in the center median on Valencia St. is allowed until 1PM on Sundays.
- Street parking is available throughout the Mission District, and metered parking is free on Sundays.
Bikes: Bike racks are available on our plaza for those who need them.
Public Transit: The 24th St. BART station is just two blocks away and the Muni route 48 stops right in front of our building. (Several other Muni routes stop within a few blocks.)