COVID-19 Safety Policy in The Village
The Reality SF Children’s Ministry Team has implemented COVID-19 protocols to help lower the risk of exposure to the children and adults who attend and serve on Sundays in-person.
Safety measures include:
- Masks Not Required: While the CDC continues to recommend masks, they are not required at this time for children, volunteers, parents, and staff members – regardless of vaccination status.
- Hygiene Stations: We provide hand sanitizer and regularly wipe down surfaces that are used frequently.
- Room Capacity: We have limited the number of kids in each room to provide adequate space for movement and activity.
- Air purifiers and fans are in every room for adequate ventilation and air circulation.
- In an effort to help ensure the health and safety of our children (some of whom cannot be vaccinated), we strongly encourage, and have requested, that all volunteers in The Village be vaccinated until we feel comfortable removing these conditions. [Disclosing vaccination status is still voluntary.]
We would also like to remind you to consider the same best practices of indoor masking, distancing, and limited gatherings. We ask you to be mindful that ensuring a healthy learning environment at church is a collective endeavor in our community, one that requires each and every one of us to practice effective safety protocols.
We thank you for your understanding as we continue to make changes and updates to our policy as new information is presented.