Thriving Family Workshop
Reality SF Headquarters
On Tuesday, September 24th, we’re hosting a Thriving Family Workshop to help parents navigate the process of finding a school in San Francisco where their children can safely grow and learn. This event will feature a panel discussion of Reality SF parents sharing about education for our children — public, private, and homeschooling experiences will all be represented. Prior to the panel, we’ll share a meal and connect with one another.
- September 24th
- 6:30PM – 8:30PM (Doors open at 6)
- Nursing infants are welcome; however, due to venue limitations, we will not be providing childcare at the workshop. However, Reality SF is offering a 50% childcare reimbursement to RSF parents who would like to attend. Please hire your own babysitter and then after the event, you will be sent the reimbursement form.
– RSVP (So we can prepare for the dinner and childcare needs)
– Reality SF Headquarters (map below)
– Limited parking is available in our lot (please park only in spaces marked “Reality SF”). There is also ample street parking nearby. If you bike, feel free to bring your bike up to our space.
Other Current Events
Check out these other events happening soon!
An Evening to Celebrate Young Life
Featuring a wine-tasting competition, food, and prizes.
Everett Thanksgiving Food Drive
On November 10th & 17th, we’re partnering in the Everett Thanksgiving Food Drive! The food collected will directly benefit 25 Everett families in the Mission, while the rest will contribute to the SF-Marin Food Bank.
A Lecture on Politics w/ Eugene Cho
On November 18th, we are hosting a Lecture on Politics with Eugene Cho, where we'll pursue wisdom in how to engage in political conversations with one another in love, while keeping "the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace" (Ephesians 4:3).